How to Use the Pettysave Wallet
In this article, we explained the following to help you enjoy the feature:
- What is the Pettysave Wallet?
- Benefits of using the Pettysave Wallet
- How to save and invest from your Wallet
- How do free transfers from your Pettysave Wallet work?
What is the Pettysave Wallet?
The Pettysave Wallet is like your regular wallet or purse for money. But this time, it’s digital. It allows you to save and invest without a debit card and withdrawing from it is free.
The funds in your wallet can be used to do many things and it functions better when you link your BVN to it.
Once this is done, you will be assigned a Pettysave account number that you can transfer money to. From your Pettysave Wallet, you can:
- Top up your savings or create investment plans. It’s easier that way.
- Receive payout of your investment returns.
- Receive mature funds from your saving plans.
- Transfer money to other Pettysave users, for free!
- Withdraw from savings into wallet.
Benefits of using the Pettysave Wallet
- It can be used to build your emergency fund. Although, there is no interest in money in Wallet like in a regular savings or investment plan.
- Withdrawing from wallet is completely free.
- Two free inter-user transfers of up to N500,000 per day.
How to save and invest from your Wallet
Steps to get you started:
- Download the latest Pettysave app for Android or iOS.
- Signup and create a free account. Then, log in after.
- Click “Payments” on your menu bar.
- Add your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Date of Birth.
- You will be assigned a Pettysave account number that will enable you to fully utilize the Wallet’s features.
Your BVN is safe with us. Your BVN would allow us prevent fraudulent activities on your account and also generate a Pettysave account number for you. It only gives us access to your full name, phone number and date of birth. It does not give us access to your bank account or transactions.
How do free transfers from your Pettysave Wallet work?
With recent updates, we introduced usernames. Now, you can transfer funds in your Wallet to other Pettysave users using their usernames or emails. So that’s a simple way to send funds to your family and friends.
Here’s how to set up your Pettysave username:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile picture and then click on “Profile”.
3. Tap on “Username” and customize yours!
Now you’re set to start making free inter-user transfers, saving and investing in a simpler way! We have several savings and investment plans and you can save and invest here.
Pettysave enables you to attain true financial freedom through savings and investments which can be scheduled conveniently. The app helps you to plan your finances, save towards life goals and invest in minimal risk investment options.
Get started on Pettysave and start earning interest on your savings and returns on your investments today!
Connect with us!
Oyin from Pettysave